Monday 8 December 2014

PROJECT 2 : PERSONAL VALUES STATEMENT

In this project, we are required to reflect our self being in the form of a written paper known as a Personal Values Statement (PVS). A PVS has been produced that outlines my character and defines my personality. This PVS is individual and personal hence, it is unique on its own. No two persons are the same. The process started with completing a survey followed by exploration and deep introspection in order to gain understanding of myself. This perspective is reflected in this PVS that also highlights the utmost important values in my life. Overall, this PVS is intended to raise the consciousness of my own background, experiences and abilities to promote experience in design that are consistent with my personal values. However, with regards to the personal matters and information splurged onto this writing, I consider this PVS to be private and confidential. Hence, it will not be published on this media. If you need any inquiry about this PVS/project, feel free to drop by a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment