Monday 7 July 2014

PROJECT 3 : A MAXIMUM 90 SECONDS ANIMATION OF THE COMPLETED 3D SCENE

To kick start this task, I had first created a simple storyline for my animation. From there, plans have been made such as the frames I wanted to details such as lighting that I would like to achieve. Firstly, I made an introduction to include a preset tree from the software and I made the leaves moving as tho they are blown by wind just to fit the audio of my introduction. Then, all other frames have been rendered again, to fit with my audio with the theme of "moody". As for the ending, I have made sort of a reverse of my intro. The whole concept of this animation is to be based on the feeling in a moody day accompanied by thunder and the feeling after the fading thunder. Below are the process of this project :

Figure 1. After planning out how the scene would run, I made the pathway for the camera using lines. In this case, the line is linear spreading across the living room.
Figure 2. Next, a free camera was added into the scene. It is orientated to the scene and attached to the pathway using path constraint.

Figure 3. Then, I moved on to change the settings and began to render.

After acquiring all the scenes, they have been edited using windows movie maker. This animation has a span of about 1 minutes and below is the final animation, hope you enjoy :



Link to my video on Youtube : click here

No comments:

Post a Comment